How consignment works at the Boise Gear Collective
- Use your gear and go play! Or, if it's just sitting around getting older by the day, proceed to step two.
- Decide what you want to sell and then CLEAN IT! This is not your mommy's cleaning service! Clean gear is worth more money.
- Pile all that gear in the car and bring it in to Boise Gear Collective.
- We will agree on a selling price and have you sign a little piece of paper.
- We'll do our best to sell your gear and get you money!
We communicate with you!
Many consignment shops leave it up to you to check in to see if your items sold and then remember when to pick them up. We send you emails when any significant news regarding your gear happens including when our sale starts and what it will look like, as well as a 14 day pick up notification at the end of the consignment period BEFORE your items become property of the store. You'll always know what is going on with your gear at Boise Gear Collective.
How do you get paid?
Well, let me tell you! Cause that's why you're doing this, right? You have three options. First, you can use your money as in store credit to buy more gear and we'll pay you a full 10% higher than taking a paycheck, and that's a good deal my friends. Not every consignment store offers this. Second, you can pick up a check in person for free after the 1st of month for all gear that sold in the previous month. Third, we can mail you a check for a $1.50 fee. Moving out of the country and need PayPal? We've done that too.
That's it! No hidden fees. No mystery on our website. It's all here for you. Just compare us and you'll see we have the most complete, upfront, and transparent consignment process in the Treasure Valley. See ya soon with tons of great gear!
50% to you via check or 60% as in-store-credit.
60% to you via check or 70% as in store credit.
70% to you via check or 80% as in store credit.
80% to you via check or 90% as in store credit.
85% to you via check or 95% as in store credit.