Boise Whitewater park is open for the summer! Check out their Wavecam and the Glenwood stream gauge readings by clicking here.
River flows are set to increase this week and park staff will be implementing the daily switch schedule. Please keep in mind that there will be park cleaning via flash board flushing, feature testing and data collecting regarding tail water correlations with phase 2 head water. Because of this, the feature of the day may not be implemented until later in the afternoon on the days when water is released from Lucky Peak. Users should be aware that water increases are known to release debris that could then flow through the park as well. Thank you for your cooperation and patience as the season gets underway!
- Monday: Alternating weeks starting with Green Wave 3/11/19.
- Tuesday: 12:00pm- Green Wave
- Wednesday: 12:00pm- Wave/Hole
- Thursday: 12:00pm- Green Wave
- Friday: 12:00pm- Wave/Hole
- Saturday: 12:00pm – Green Wave
- Sunday: 12:00pm- Wave/Hole